- Wheel Energy was founded in 2003.
- We offer independent, quantifiable analysis and test results to all tyre manufacturers, designers and race teams.
- Founders were:
- Engineer Petri Hankiola,
- Physicist Veijo Pulkkanen,
- Technician Marko Savolainen
What we do:
- We provide tire and wheel testing services to the bicycle, motorcycle, ATV and UTV industries.
- Wheel Energy is a privately owned, self-employed and totally independent company.
- Wheel Energy testing procedures simulate authentic situations (real world cases) in a controlled laboratory environment.
- All measurements are repeatable and the laboratory environment is known and stable.
- Rolling Resistance measurements are done following International Standard ISO 28580 (Passenger car, truck and bus tyres - Methods of measuring rolling resistance - Single point test and correlation of measurement results) requirements
Petri Hankiola (BSc, Automotive, Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences)
President and Laboratory Director
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veijo Pulkkanen (Physicist, MSc, University of Helsinki)
Technical Support and Quality Control